Sunday, November 30, 2008

Vacation at last....

We survived the Thanksgiving holiday. It was a quiet day in our house. I cooked dinner and then we went over to some friends house for dessert. I had to work this last weekend because it was month end but I now have 5 days off. I will be preparing for Austin's 10Th Birthday and Christmas Shopping.

So it finally happen I received my first ticket ever...We were down in Spanish fork this weekend and I was pulled over for the plates being expired. the cop came to the window I was frantically searching for my driver's license which I thought I didn't have with but luckily I found it. I got the ticket for the expired plates and a warning for not having a valid insurance card in the van. Robert told me that I would get a ticket and he was right. I can't really complain since the cop could have given me a speeding ticket also because I was also going 10 over the speed limit but he was nice and didn't.

No comments: