Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!!


Baby #4 will be here in September.

This was a total surprise to us this last weekend. I casually mentioned to Robert Thursday night that I was late so he bought a PG test on Friday and to our surprise it was positive. We thought we were done and excited that the twins will be starting kindergarten this fall. Now we will be starting over. Any handy me downs will be appreciated since we have been giving everything away since we thought we were done.
We are not planning to tell the kids until after my first appointment at the end of February. So please help us keep this quiet.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you. What a surprise. Keep us updated.

Life at the Ramey's House! said...

Hi Debbie...this is Jody Ramey...CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!
WOW...4 kids..you are a brave woman!!!
sunnydazerabbitry@comcast.net
http://sunnydazerabbitry.tripod.com/