Sunday, February 14, 2010

5 months and 1 tooth...







Breanna is just a little over 5 months old and has cut her FIRST TOOTH!. Friday night she was trying to bite my nose and I didn't see or feel anything. Saturday morning I was feeling her gums and there a little sharp tooth just coming in. Where has the time gone? Somedays it seems like we just brought her home. She has been a delight and cheerful baby even with the teething. And tonight we looked at her gums and it looks like tooth number 2 will be breaking through this week also. She is also working on rolling from her back to her tummy she is almost there but not quite. She can however rotate 360 degrees with all the twisting and kicking.

3 comments:

about me said...

oh my heavens she looks like her sister
she is darling

about me said...

I think that is one of my favorite outfits that I sent over
I love it!!!

Sara said...

What a cutie. I can't believe it has been 5 months. Good luck with the teething.